According to the World Health Organization (WHO), obesity is characterized by “an abnormal or excessive accumulation of body fat that can affect health”. It is important to act.
As such, the diet to lose weight offers recommendations to lose weight and maintain a healthy weight. It aims to provide the body with what it needs, when it needs it. By focusing on the right foods to lose weight, you increase your chances of losing weight without frustration or deprivation.
Diet and menus to lose weight: understand everything in 2 min
The 5 essential points of the diet to lose weight:
- Listen to his food sensations
- Favor foods with low energy density
- Include more fibers
- Avoid fats, sugar and industrial products
- Fight against a sedentary lifestyle
The diet to lose weight has many health benefits:
- Take into account the concept of energy density of foods
- Lose weight without feeling hungry, frustrated or tired
- Does not require excessive control over the amount of food consumed
- Does not require calorie calculations
- Learn to listen to food sensations: without any deprivation, you will stop eating naturally when you will not be hungry anymore